CLASS-1 or 3 TRUCK DRIVER
Langley, British Columbia
Time for a Balanced Life Style
T. Bear Disposal is a family run business serving the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley since 1993. Our services include disposal bins, portable fencing and portable toilets. Our goal is to acquire and maintain new customers as well as increasing our service with our existing customer base.
Customer service is number one! Our Roll-Off Bin Division is seeking an experience, reliable Class 1 or 3 Driver to operate in the Vancouver, Lower Mainland. Knowledge of the Lower Mainland area and able to perform the physical requirements of the job are a must; as is the enjoyment of being self motivated and able to work independently.
This is the ideal career opportunity for a conscientious individual who treats our trucks like their own and regularly oversees the condition of the vehicle, such as inspecting tires, lights, brakes, etc.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- operating the truck in a safe and professional manner;
- being the go-between with our customers and T. Bear;
- conducting pre and post trip inspections;
- ensuing paperwork is complete (i.e. bills of lading); and,
- preventative maintenance of the vehicles (i.e. greasing truck and trailer).
As an ideal candidate, you will possess:
- a Class 1 or 3 driver’s license;
- driver’s abstract in good-standing; and,
- computer literacy.
Additionally your background will include experience in Roll-Off equipment.
If you are someone whose fellow drivers would characterize you as prompt, courteous, adaptable to last minute changes and a team player, then we want to hear from you.
For additional information and/or to forward your cover letter, resume and a driver’s abstract, please contact: